Fixed Deposit is a financial instrument provided by HH BANK. Customer will get a higher rate of interest rate than a regular Savings Account until the given maturity date.
Interest rate (per annum) at maturity
Interest rate (per annum) at monthly
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum initial deposit USD 100 or equivalent.
- Not allowed for partial withdrawal.
- Earn high return on your money for a fixed term without impact of movement of interest rates in the market;
- Physical fixed deposit certificate.
- Contact our customer service officer at any HH BANK branches.
- Fill in a registration form.
- Choose preferred type and term of fixed deposit.
Q1: What is a Fixed Deposit?
A: Fixed Deposit is a financial instrument provided by HH BANK. Customer will get a higher rate of interest rate than a regular Savings Account until the given maturity date.
Q2: How much is the minimum deposit to open the Fixed Deposit Account?
A. Minimum balance is USD 100 or KHR 400,000.
Q3: Can I withdraw before maturity date?
A. Yes. You can withdraw prematurely but interest rate calculation will be calculated based on Savings Account interest rate.
Q4: How many types of currencies for Fixed Deposit Account?
A. Customer can open 2 types of currencies, USD and KHR.