|Fixed Deposit is a financial instrument provided by HH BANK. Customer will get a higher rate of interest rate than a regular Savings Account until the given maturity date.
Interest rate (per anum) at muturity
Interest rate (per anum) at monthly
Term and Condition
- Minimum initial deposit USD 100 or equivalent.
- Not allowed for partial withdrawal.
- Earn high return on your money for a fixed term without impact of movement of interest rates in the market;
- Physical fixed deposit certificate.
- Contact our customer service officer at any HH BANK branches.
- Fill in a registration form.
- Choose preferred type and term of fixed deposit.
Q1: What is a Current Account?
A: Current Account is a simple and convenient way to enjoy easy payment for purchase of goods and services.
Q2: How many types of Current Account?
A. There are four types:
- Normal Current Account
- Current Account Gold
- Current Account Platinum
- Current Account Diamond
Q3: How much is the minimum balance to be maintained at all times?
A. Minimum balance:
If your balance is less than minimum balance required, you will not enjoy the interest on offer.
- Normal Current Account: USD 100
- Current Account Gold: USD 100,000
- Current Account Platinum: USD 500,000
- Current Account Diamond: USD 1,000,000
Q4: How much interest rate do you offer on any account?
A. Interest rate per annum basis:
- Normal Current Account: 0% (No interest)
- Current Account Gold: 0.3%
- Current Account Platinum: 0.4%
- Current Account Diamond: 0.5%
Q5: Can I issue check? A. Yes, you can. Q6: How much does a checkbook cost?
A. USD 5 per checkbook (1 checkbook = 25 checks).